Monday 2 January 2012

~ A new challenge for a new year! ~


Happy Bank Holiday!

Well today has been fantastic! Not only has it been gloriously sunny and we managed to go for a walk but over on UKScrappers (my regular hangout!) they have announced a plethora of fantastic looking classes and challenges to see us through 2012.

I'm thinking I may dip in to the monthly Simple Recipes challenges if my mojo goes askew but I really can't wait to see what Shimelle has in store for us with the '& now for something completely different' monthly challenge.

I really hope I manage to stick to this unlike the Journal your Christmas class which it will be a miracle if it gets completed. I just got a bit bored scrapping Christmassy things in similar colours, embellishments and in 6x6. Maybe if I do it again it will have to be a journal with differing sized layouts. 

If any of you know of other year long monthly challenges please add a comment and I'll pop over and have a peek!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: